Why St. Anthony’s Solar heating system
Advantages of Solar Hot Water System
Choosing Right Capacity
A quick way to determine your expected household hot water use is to simply multiply the number of occupants by 70 liters. A family of four uses about 270 liters of hot water a day for laundry, bathing, cleaning, and cooking. This number will help you gauge not only the collector you need but also the reserve tank necessary for keeping your family in hot water.
|Available Capacities||Number of users|
How does Solar hot water system work
- Evacuated tube solar collectors consist of glass tubes with copper pipes running through the center.
- The evacuated tube solar collector captures the sun’s light and heat energy.
- A circulator pushes water through the solar collector, transferring the captured heat into the water.
- The heat is then stored in a tank, which continually heats throughout the day.
- Hot water is drawn from the storage tank into the household can be used throughout the day.
Solar heating calculator
Request a free quote by filling out the form to the right. One of our agents will contact you to discuss the next steps. Please provide accurate information to the best of your ability