Why go solar
- Sri Lanka has the highest energy cost in the region
- It’s never been more affordable to install solar
- Government incentives
- Drastically reduce or eliminate your electricity bill
- If you produce more than you consume you can generate an income from your roof.
- Get a return on your investment in a less than 5 years based on industry average of x years.
- Financing has never been easier.
- Increase the value of your property
- Tax reduction for industrial sector
- Protect yourself against rising energy cost.
- Solar Energy provides clean energy
- Renewable – Unlimited sun whilst fossil fuels resources dwindling
- Safer- Exit fossil fuels (Oil Fields, Coal minds)
- Healthier – no of days of energy, events, water pollution & air pollution
- Invest in the world you leave behind for your children
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability
Solar electricity Solutions
Best choice when your bill is high and you have limited roof space
- Zero your bill if you generate as much electricity as you consume.
- Energy you consume minus energy generated through solar = what you pay.
- If you produce more than you consume, it rolls forward and is deducted from your next bill.
Best choice when your bill is low and you have more roof space to generate more electricity than you consume.
- Zero your bill if you generate as much as you consume.
- If you produce more electricity than you consume, you will be paid LKR 22/- per unit* for excess.
Best choice when you are an industrial electricity consumer and when you cannot recover your electricity bill by solar, but still you have large roof area such as warehouse.
- Earn LKR 22/- per unit* for All energy you generate.
- Continue to pay the electricity bill as it is.
Components of Solar PV system
- Sunlight falls on solar panels during daylight hours.
- The solar panels convert the sun’s energy into direct current (DC) electricity. Which is sent to an inverter.
- Inverter turns direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC).
- One part of this alternating current flows to the meter and through the meter, it goes to the national grid.
- Other part will flow to the house and energize domestic electrical equipment in the daytime.
- Production in the solar panels can be monitored via monitoring devices such as smartphone or computer.
- Further, daytime production, monthly production, yearly production of the panels as well as power, Voltage and the current of the inverter can be analyzed through performance monitoring.
| SUNNY BOY FOR SINGLE PHASE
(1.6kW, 2.1kW, 3kW, 5kW)
| SUNNY TRI POWER THREE PHASE
(6kW, 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 17kW)
| SUNNY TRI POWER CORE 1
Real time monitoring can be done
High-quality cables are used for power wiring. Solar cable is the interconnection cable used in photovoltaic power generation. Solar cables interconnect solar panels to the inverter. Solar cables are designed to be UV resistant and weather resistant. The AC link is of high quality (Cu/PVC/PVC) cables. Selection of the wire sizes are made according to British standard BS 7671 and BS6346.
residential bill calculator
Request a free quote by filling out the form to the right. One of our agents will contact you to discuss the next steps. Please provide accurate information to the best of your ability